Monday, March 31, 2008

Fast day

it was a 'fast day' today-- if there's even such a word like it. i bummed around the house basically. played the piano for 5 minutes, debated on whether i should leave the city or stay home, found a lonesome chocolate lying on the table and ate it, talked to my cocker spaniel (because no one talks to me at home) haha! pathetic. read the newspaper. (kind of did a quick browse. i only look at the entertainment section, the business to check rates, world news, the front page and my fave... the horoscope section.) so yeah. it was quite a boring day until my dad and i took my 3 aunts out for an afternoon snack or what my girl calls it, 'tea-time'. i think 'tea-time' sounds yummier. i like tea... :) english breakfast. hmmmm... anyway, after a nice 'tea-time', my two other aunts decided to go shopping! yay! shopping! i love shopping! except i didn't bring my credit card or cash cos i thought we were just having tea. (bummer) but since it was pay-day my faaaaaaaaaavorite aunt told me i could buy whatever i wanted. Aaaaaaaaaand since i've been wanting gladiator shoes, i got a pair of gold ones! super roman gladiator shoes! awesome! i love them! haha! i don't know... (babe, don't laugh!) i'm just happy i got them! at least i can wear them over there when i come visit since your country's such a sandals and flipflops country! so that's just that-- :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! I'm not really a fan of those shoes though. Hey, at least you get to talk to your dog ... Mine is at home so usually I talk to the wall! Joke!

:P

slantedvision said...

you are so gross. :x

and you still talk about me and my yellow umbrella.

hellooooo??? bee. you are like ten times gross-er.