Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Tea, Chips & Some Online Poker


last night was bad.
that, i admit.
i was wrong--
i had my pride with me again.
mr. pride.
always with me.
i gotta let him go somehow.

my girlfriend has really 'grown'
grown to be more patient and understanding.

it was sad.
i hurt her.
my words can truly pierce.
the power of words.
it must be tamed.

but the worst is over :)

we're talking...
communicating.
that's how problems are solved anyway, right?

so yeah.
we're good again.
talking about the trip, her hinting about some things i could buy for her
when i come over...

she's calling me tonight--
i'm happy.
i love listening to the sound of her voice.
makes me feel closer to her.
it's true.

long distance relationships work people!
truly they do--
in a few more days, it'll be our one year.
i can't believe it.

after everything.
my girl.
...still my girl through it all.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Fights happen but in an understanding r/s things can be solved easily.

:)