Friday, April 04, 2008

Saving up :)

i have never been the type to save up--
never.
and now i find myself being too thrifty! i don't even wanna hang out any longer.
sucks.

sucks big time but i've gotta save if i wanna go SUPER shopping with my girl :)
it's gonna be sooo fun baby! going SUPER shopping!
i've been going SUPER shopping in my mind already!
know what i did today after lunch with my grandparents?
i went online, and 'shopped' at www.topshop.com

okay, maybe i didn't 'shop-shop' but i kind of did.
it felt nice.
real nice.
i picked everything i wanted and saved it in my wishlist...
sigh.
how i wish.

pathetic?
haha!
you should try it!

ray-ban vintage aviator sunglasses baby?
what do you think?

sigh.
i can't wait baby!
it's so close!
save up, save up!
i'm coming :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll save up enough for the SUPER shopping!

;D

Anonymous said...

Love your site , keep saving and those Wayfarer Sunglasses are a must have.